Thursday, April 3, 2008

So much going on!

Well, I finally got the website up and running www.motorcityknits.com and Im so excited about it!! I dont have any inventory yet because my shipments havent come in, but my the end of the month I shoudl have everything. :GLEE: I cant believe this is finally happening.

I started my gardening for the year...in the basement. Apparently someone forgot to tell Michigan that its spring and it keeps snowing and is cold as hell. I needed to get some of my veggies going now or I wasnt going to have anything right away. So I planted my Okra, broccoli, pole and bush greenbeans, cucumbers, pickles, dill, basil, catnip (for the Pheb master), watermelon, and catalope. With the 400watt light over my frag tank, I have more then enough light for the plants to start. I should be getting my first sprouts over the next couple of days. Im trying to figure out my plans for making my garden bigger this year. I need a rotertiller, but no one has one. So Im going to have to go with plan B, which is getting some railroad ties and a shit load of dirt and do it that way.

Been feeling liek crap lately. I think my meds are all messed up and in turn it has me in a major funk. Im tired all the time and I dont want to do anything. Not too mention Im snappy and bitchy as hell. I dont know what the hell is going on. I need to get ahold of the doctor and get this worked out. I cant be feeling like this with the new business just getting started.

And on a brighter note, I did get my tickets to Norway. We still dont knwo what were doing the last three days were there. I really want to go whale watching/swimming and see the Aroura Borealis and the midnight sun. Not to mention I wanna see the the mountains while Im there.

No comments: