Thursday, April 10, 2008


I started Yukon Leaves again in Knit Picks Essential, colorway Tuscon Multi. It looks like Superman Ice Cream!! I love this colorway. These are my 2 socks on 2 circs. They are coming along good now. It really was a pain in the ass when I first started because I kept getting my balls of yarn all twisted, but now that I have a bit done, Its going good. Im excited that instead of knitting just one, I'll have TWO when Im done! Hopefully I can stop my SSS this way.

Bought beads at Joann's the other day to start making stitch markers for the website. I was really excited until I realized I have no fucking idea how to bead or make stitch markers. I kinda figured it out while I was on the phone with Marete and Tia. I think the ladies from the Commune will be getting my reject ones that I cant sell on the site, which could be quite a few :shifty:

I think Im going to throw Marete her bachlorette party. She doesnt have one planned, this is her first wedding, and she is a little freak. Therefor I am taking it upon myself to make sure she gets shit faced drunk, wear LOTS if things that are shaped like penises and have a shit load of fun. Its gonna be the best damn party ever. Just wait and see.

1 comment:

Lia said...

Yay, I can't wait to get mangled stitch markers! If nothing else, I'll fashion them into earrings. (Most stitch markers I want to wear as earrings anyway--they're just so damned cute!)

The bachelorette party for Marete is going to be a RIOT. I hope I can make it!