Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ouch!

Okay, I cant move today. I woke up with an awful migrain this morning. I took some medicine and took a three hour nap on the couch with a black shirt tied around my head to keep the light out. When I woke up I went down stairs, moved the "garden" to one side of the basement to get it out of the way, did a water change on my frag tank and took apart both of the skimmers and took them outside to wash them out and clean them up. I was not aware that the next door neighbor was having an Open House to sell his house so I walked out of the front door to clean the skimmers and take the garbage out wearing a wife beater with no bra, and yellow, terry cloth boycut shorts. Not such a great idea.

I did however get my office in order today, which was a reliefe. I also got my filing system organized as well. I just have a few more things to do to finish my office up and I should be good. I need to get a few organizers to hold my return lables and business cards, and move my scanner/fax machine from Boys office into mine. I also might need to buy a printer even though we have a fucking million of them because my computer is gay and doesnt have a normal printer drive, it only has a USB drive to connect to a printer.

Oh yea, I got my busniess cards and matching return address lables in on friday :SQEEEE!!!: They look so fucking cool. I really hope I'll be able to track down the image and buy it for my logo for the sight.

I will also be getting some of Angelia's http://theknittingdefective.blogspot.com/ beautiful hand dyed sockie yarnz, which I suggest everyone check out and buy, or even better yet, join her sock club, because you'll just love it!!! Its worth every penny!

2 comments:

Bluebird49 said...

Soo..have you gotten lockjaw yet from the nail?? )If you like, I could be your CYBER Faux-serial killer--fun thoughts without the blood!

Lia said...

Hugs Jess!

Glad you're doing all that organizing. You'll appreciate it later when your business starts going; you'll be able to find things!

Thankee, sweets, for the shout out! Lurv ya!