Saturday, February 16, 2008

Back Home

So we got back from Higgins Lake tonight. There's a bad ice storm coming in and no one wanted to drive in it tomorrow so we all decided to leave tonight.

It was a relaxing day. I hung out with the Boys friends wife, Danielle. She's super nice and we went to this GIANT craft store in town and it was awesome. They had everything in there. I saw some sock yarn I have never seen by Lion Brand. But other then that, their yarn selection kinda sucked. But their other craft stuff was cool. SOOOO much scrap booking stuff I couldnt believe it. Some awesome beads I was looking at for stitch markers I want to make for my site. I plan on making sweet custom stitch markers for the site. Every knitter and hooker needs a good set of stitch markers. I did buy a panoramic picture frame while I was there because its the first place in almost 3 years I could find one. Im putting this super cute picture of Boy and I at the race track in it.

George (my knee) is KILLING me. I was on it all day and I had to walk over uneven snow up north because they got a foot the night before we got there so nothing was shoveled. I thought I was going to die by the time I got all the way up to the cottage and up the stairs. George was having none of this nonesense. He gave up so I couldnt walk. Then walking through craft store, my brace was sqeaking. It was so annoying. You could here me walking from the next isle over. I need some WD-40 for it.

Im really against knitting baby clothes because I hate kids. Period. But the little girl Boys co-worker has is really cute and I want to test some patterns out on her so Im all for it at the moment. That and I dont have to buy the yarn, because Danielle is, so all I have to do is knit. I have plenty of time for that. Plus baby clothes are really fast to knit so it wont take long.

OK, Im ready for bed.

No comments: