Sunday, February 8, 2009

Im Back...for now...

Yea, yea, yea, its been awhile. I dont want to hear it. I have other more important things you could yell at me about, trust me.

Anyway, today is the first day of the season for drag racing!! How fucking exciting. Hooray for Pomona!! Although its appears that almost no one has sponsors this season. Especially my favorite racer, Melanie Troxel, who is a Funny Car driver. And since the devil, Tony Schumacher, lost his secret weapon Alan Johnson because AJ got his own team this year, HE IS GOING DOWN!! Your evil rein of terror is over you bastard!! HA!! We finally have something to watch on sunday nights too. TV has become so painful its not even worth watching anymore. Except for channel 111 on my TV, which is ID, Investigative Discovery. Im so addicted to it, its like my crack. Its all murder shows and serial killer profiles. Im loving it. Its so my thing, my cup of tea. Those are my favorite kinds of shows.

In other news, Im still working and teaching at the yarn shop and Im still loving it. I love going to my job everyday. Im so lucky to have a job that I love going to. I mean, how much better does it get then to get up everyday, go to an awesome job, and get paid to do something and teaching something I love? I'll tell you. It doesnt get much better then that. If you hate your job then it sucks to be you. Dont hate be because you have a shitty job. You should worry less about hating me and just be thankful you still have a damn job in the first place okay you dumahopper!

Then in some sad news, my really good friend Julie, or better said my best friend up here in the GB, found out she has stage 4 non-hodgkins lymphoma. Her 4th treatment of her first series of chemo is coming up this friday. She only has 2 more after this for this series and hopefully this takes care of it for the next 5-8 years, or so we can hope since lymphoma isnt curable and its already in her marrow. It was reallyt hard to take at first. I finally found someone that I get close with and get along with up here and she has to go and start dieing on me, WTF!! And its also not just that. Its the fact that she has three kids, her youngest being 7, a great husband who loves her and that she is a great person and she does everything right. So tell me why someone like that has to get this stupid illness, when there are so many other pieces of shit out there that seriously dont even derserve to breath, like my biological dad, who get to keep on living being healthy. Thats total bullshit. But I make the best of it. I dont show how bad it really hurts and sucks because she doesnt need it. Trust me, she is living it first hand, she knows how bad it hurts and sucks. And when the day comes when she finally says "Enough", Im not going to blame her. Are you? No, Im going to be by her side, holding her hand telling her she was braver then anyone should ever have to be, and that its okay to go and finally be out of pain. Thats what a true friend does. Then Im going to steal her yarn ;) What! She told I could so fuck off, dont judge me!

No comments: