Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yummer Soapies!!

I just placed a wonderful order at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5008693 , which is Naiad Soap Arts. And if you've never been there or ordered anything, you must go and check it out and order the wonderfulness that is Naiad's. Erin has the best stuff Ive ever seen and she makes them all herself, everything is all natural and almost everything is vegan people freindly (not that I care about vegans). My favorite chapstick comes from there, her SPF 15 Cocoa Butter Lip Balm which I first got from one of my Woolgirl Sock Club packages last summer and I took it to Norway with me and Ive been nursing it and loving it ever since. Its just awesome stuff. I was only going to order lip balm, but them Erin added a ton of new stuff to the site and sent out a Valentines day coupon (because she rocks!)So I ended up ordering:
4~SPF 15 Cocoa Butter Lip Balms
1~Cherry Peppermint Lip Balm
1~Half Bar Tuberose Moss Shea butter soap
1~Lemon Creme Body sugar cubes
1~Tea tree Oil Facial soap
1~Wasabi Shave soap
1~Moss shave soap
1~Custom lilac room spray

So much for just getting lip balm. But the Lemon Body sugars will exfoliate my face finally since its all dry and using a pumice stone on your face is really a bad idea, trust me, I know. And the Tea Tree Oil soap will be great to help wash makeup off my face without clogging pours and making it nasty, the Tuberose will simply make me smell devine and the shave soaps all have special clay stuff in them to help smooth my skin and lather up for a wonderful shaving expirence. And the custom Lilac spray, she making it just for me because I asked, how fucking cool is that? I told you she rocks! Im gonna use it for the car and maybe for me. I decided to spoil myself. And the best part? All those hand made, all natural goodies I got fort under $50!! You cant beat that dude, Im tell you. Check the site out. You wont be sorry. I promise.

No comments: