Monday, February 16, 2009

Boat Show and Toxic Gas


Boy is trying to kill me right now with some toxic ass farts, I kid you not. He is sound asleep, but every couple minutes toxicness comes waffing my way. I want to cough, but I cant because I dont want to wake his dumb ass up, but damn. Im dying over here!


Anyway, we went to the boat show today down at Cobo. All and all it was a shitty boat show, thank god we got free tickets because I wouldnt of paid to get into there. But on the plus side I did get some cool stuff. Boy got me a 2006 Shaun Murray 133 wakeboard that was origanally $500 for $75 cash (hell fucking yes!!!) for our anniversery next month. You cant beat that deal with a stick. I finally have my own board, and its one of the very best at that too. Then I also got myself a wakebaord bag so I can lug my board, gloves, lifejacket, suits, ropes, etc. around with me in one nice neat bag that was originally like $120 and I got them down to $75 also which was nice. I also got myself a new pair of wakeboarding gloves that actually fit me so I dont destroy my hands and get HUGE blisters. And it just so happens that while I was there, Shaun Murray, whose board Boy had just bought me, was there and was hanging out at the Silver Spray booth which is that place where we bought our Nautique at and where our slip is at (Silver Lake). So I sat down and chatted with him and told him how I loved his Detention 2012 movie and that his yellow helmet from the movie was the inspiration behind Danger Jessica. I explained the whole story of Danger Jessica and he thought it was an awesome story and asked if I had posted any clips on Youtube yet and I said no, just pictures for now. He gave me his email addy and said I should do some clips and email him the links. Then he asked if he could sign my board "To Danger Jessica" and I said totally, that would be killer. So he did. Its fucking awesome. Shaun Murray was way cool and really down to earth and not a total dick face like alot of the other pro guys. He was just your regular guy. And he sat down and pointed out all the cool shit on the bottom of my board he drew and what it ment and that was cool. I told him how much I paid for the board and he gave me a high five and said that was killer getting it for that cheap. I though he might be mad or something, but he was happy that I saved money.


Over all it was a kick ass day. Hung out with a dope pro wakeboader who signed my board, and got a bunch of new shit just for me for the new wake season. I cant wait to get on the lake now....with my yellow helmet...

No comments: