Friday, February 27, 2009

Swatch You!!

OMG, these master knitter swatches are killing me! I ripped my first swatch out 8 fucking times!! The knitting nazi's of the TKGA are going to be the death of me, I swear to god. I did finally finish a swatch though and Im halfway through another. I think alot of my wonkiness will be blocked out thank god. And if it isnt, then I guess my ass is re-knitting it. Progress I say!!

On other fronts, my goodies from Esty are slowly trickling in :giddygiggles: I got in a vintage green knit sweater today, and a skirt and funny t-shirt. I also got in this kick ass hat, and custom KPO needle holder. I'll have to take some pictures and show you guys. And all my vintage charms for my charm bracelet are slowly coming in too. And Im about to get some really cute knit sweaters for super dumb cheap tonight too. You cant beat the prices and I wear the crap out of my sweaters so its totally worth it too me.

Okay, Im going to go watch House and knit on some socks because if I have to look at MK swatches anymore today, I'll throw up and punch someone.

No comments: