Tuesday, March 18, 2008

"The List"

Ok, if you dont know what "The List" is, let me explain. In life, there are certain things that we all just hate, and I mean hate. It could be something small, a band, a person, an object etc. As life goes on, the list gets bigger. I choose to choose what goes on my list very carefully. Too each their own though. So this is my list, thus far. Trust me when I say, it will go.

"The List"

~U2 (Bono sucks)
~Tony Shumaker (drag racer who is the devil incarnite)
~Rich Christensen (From Pinks. The guys a total fucking douch bag)
~Race car seat belts that wont fucking go in right after 8 hours.
~Socks that I have knitted that are too small when I only have two more
fucking inches to go or have frogged more then once for this reason.
~Dumb girls with no common sense. Or sense at all for that matter.

No comments: