Friday, March 7, 2008

Im Alive

Ok, I havent been on in awhile. Im sorry. Alot of crazy shit has happened. Boy and I broke up for a week, then got back together. We're working things out and I hope it works because I love him so much.

Im also getting bad muscle atrophy in my left leg, up to my butt, from the knee surgery. It sucks really fucking bad because it hurts really bad. All the muscles ache so bad it hurts to walk or lay on it and my hip is killing me. That and I have horrible pinching in my knee cap. This whole knee shit is sucks bbig fucking time.

I also got my state tax ID # so Im offically a business owner in Michigan!! Im so excited about that. I can finally get my orders put in and get my yarnz rolling in and the site up. Hooray!

1 comment:

SwankyKnitter said...

It's about fucking time! Hoo-ah!

Feel better George!