Monday, March 16, 2009

Well You Know

Not too much happening round my parts. Boy and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary on Friday. He took me to Bennihana's, which to be completely honest, doesnt feel special anymore because we go there so much, but none the less, it was still a nice dinner out with him. I wanted to go roller skating too, but his neck was hurting really bad so we didnt go. Oh well, he made up for it later :winkwink:

Think I threw my back out this weekend. My lower back is killing me. I thought it was hurting because maybe I was going to start my period, but its been three days and no period, but still a killing back. I spent all day yesterday laying on the floor in the fish room on a heating pad with my feet up on my knitting chair watching the fish tank. The tank actuallyt looks cool as hell upside down, the water is mezmorizing from that angle. And the fish kept staring at me like, what the fuck are you doing down there, and feed us. Eventually after 3 hours they lost intrest in me and did there own thing. I didnt sleep well because it was hurting so bad, and Ive come close to ODing on Advil yesterday and today (but not really), and Im chillin' with the heating pad right now, and it still hurts. I just dont know WHAT I did. And yes it hurt before I got my freak on with Boy friday night, so that wasnt what did it.

KNitting wise, Im still plugging along for my Master Knitting. Cathy has told me that on Wednesdays she wants me knitting my master knitting stuff from 2-4p to set a good example. I told her if she was going to twist my arm about sitting there and knitting while getting paid, I guess I have no choice. My job is just so tough I tell yea. I also turned the heels and picked up the gussets for my 2 socks on DPN's last night. Suprisingly, it was actually really easy. I like my students are going to be totally okay with doing it. Its not that confusing at all. Im doing the gusset decresses right now. They should be done by next week. Im also casted on a felted tote using the Lizard Ridge blanket pattern from Knitty. Its gonna look so bad ass when Im done. Im also doing a class on that too.

All and all, things are good I would say. except for this shit ass back crap which is for the god damn birds.

No comments: